Reduced Sugar Vegan Salted Caramel Nougat Mousse Bars
Shiloh Beavers from our team recreated this popular recipe replacing the sweetener with Fruit Sweet. We enjoyed every bite of this fun summer treat with a little less guilt!
1 Cup Roasted Peanuts
2 Tbsp Wax Orchards Fruit Sweet®
1 Cup Enjoy chocolate chips
1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
1 pint coconut bliss salted caramel & chocolate
3/4 Cup almond Butter
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Mix the almond butter, coconut flour and Fruit Sweet® in a small bowl to make nougat.
- Once fully incorporated spread onto 8x8 baking dish.
- Chop up and roast the peanuts in oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Spread them on top of the nougat.
- Spread the Coconut Bliss salted caramel & chocolate dairy free yogurt over the peanuts.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Melt down the chocolate chips and add the coconut oil to make a thinner consistency.
- Cut the nougat into equal size bars and pour the chocolate over top.
- Dip the bottoms in the chocolate and place back in the freezer until ready to eat.
- EAT UP