Vegan Peppermint Fudge Cookies
Recipe Submitted by Shiloh Beavers
Tis the season for baking! These vegan cookies were created with Wax Orchards vegan fudge sauce and are the perfect treat for the holiday season!
- 8 Tbsp Earth Balance Butter (or any other vegan butter)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Wax Orchards Fudge Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Nestle Toll House Simply Delicious Semi Sweet (or any other dairy free chocolate chips)
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream butter and sugar
- Add vanilla and Wax Orchards Fudge
- Mix in dry ingredients
- Mix in chocolate chips
- Chill dough (15-30 minutes)
- Roll dough into uniform balls on lined baking sheet
- Bake for 7-10 minutes
- Once cooled dip halfway into Wax Orchards Fudge.
- Sprinkle crushed candy cane and set cover in fridge to set up a little or eat up!
(Yields about 20 cookies)